[RADIATOR] Change Default Size for Capabilities Field

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Tue Sep 23 08:17:01 CDT 2014

On 23.9.2014 14.32, James Austin wrote:

> That seemed to work.  However I am still unable to get the WiMax device to authenticate.
>
> Can you take a look at the attached debug file and provide your thoughts?

The log shows that Radiator is sending Access-Accept with attributes
that look reasonable.

I recommend taking a look at the WiMAX client logs and the logs of the
device that is sending the RADIUS requests. The client side logs should
tell if the device thinks there is something odd in the Access-Accept or
if there's something else that prevents it from accessing the network.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.