[RADIATOR] Proxy Accounting counter

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Mon Sep 15 04:22:26 CDT 2014

On 09/14/2014 11:28 AM, eliran shlomo wrote:

> I setup two authby for proxy accounting.
> I would like to create a graph using cacti that will show me the number
> of accounting that sent to those two server.
> Just ran over the OID in SNMPAgent.pm and didn't find the data over there.
> Any idea how i can get it?

See if something like this works:

% snmpwalk -m+ALL -v1 -c public 127.0.0.1:161

The output should show something like this:

RADIUS-AUTH-SERVER-MIB::radiusAuthClientAddress.2 = IpAddress: 127.0.0.1
... counters and other clients ...

The above may give you warnings about problems with MIB files because it
simply loads all available MIBs and some of them may not be entirely
problem free. However, the command should show you the RADIUS related
counters.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.