[RADIATOR] Hiding the LDAP Password attribute on Trace level 4 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Keith Morrell KeithMorrell at nbnco.com.au
Mon Oct 13 18:22:12 CDT 2014

UNCLASSIFIED
Thanks Alan, but this assumes local expertise with Perl and hook code so may not suit all levels of expertise.

I think a more generalise approach along the lines that Hugh was suggesting was a better and more generic approach (for the less skilled masses!), so to extend that further, it would be good to have something like a set of options for debug mode or extended debug mode (and to encompass some of the other suggestions on this trail) like:

-          Hide passwords

-          Hide (or mask) IP addresses

-          Possibly other options

I would be far more comfortable turning on and off debug options in a running Prod server rather than slotting in Perl hook code.

-Keith