[RADIATOR] Hiding the LDAP Password attribute on Trace level 4 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Vangelis Kyriakakis vkyriak at forthnet.gr
Mon Oct 13 02:24:20 CDT 2014

Hello all,

       This separation of DEBUG levels would be great. Usually many
persons can view the DEBUG level logs but we don't want all these
persons to be able to see the user passwords. If the problem is related
to a bad password a couple of trusted personnel can see the password
debugging logs. Moreover, when we send radius logs to a vendor we want
to be sure that no password is leftover.
       So, what Hugh suggests would be a very welcome addition.

              Regards
                    Vangelis