[RADIATOR] Change Default Size for Capabilities Field

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Fri Oct 3 06:34:27 CDT 2014

On 29.9.2014 22.43, James Austin wrote:

> Changed the accounting attribute value from (C,0) to (C,1)
>
> Wireshark trace shows it enabled but wimax device still doesn't authenticate.

Hello James,

I thought I'd check if you had found anything new.

Since Radiator is sending the response with accounting enabled, I would
check what the WiMAX ASN-GW, or the device that is sending the RADIUS
requests, is logging.

> Anything else I can try?

I'd say the next step is to check the WiMAX devices logs to see if
there's anything else that it is expecting or does not like.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.