[RADIATOR] Issues with CachePasswords

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Tue Nov 18 14:59:01 CST 2014

On 11/18/2014 11:19 AM, Patrik Forsberg wrote:

> I've enabled CachePasswords and CacheOnNoReply False ni Radiator 4.13 - latest patch cluster applied.
> Now I'm seeing a lot of
> "
> AuthRADIUS: No response for $p->{OriginalUserName} ($fp->{Identifier}) from any RADIUS hosts, and no cached password available. Ignoring

Hello Patrik, it seems the variables are no expanded correctly. I took a
look at the older versions and they did not have any variable content in
the log message. The later versions do have, but this message needs to
have expansion enabled.

> "
> In the logs.. I suspect that comes from the CachePasswords rutine..

Yes. Is it otherwise working as expected?

Thanks for reporting this,
Heikki

NetWare etc.