[RADIATOR] CoA-Request vs Change-Filter-Request in radpwtst

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Nov 12 19:15:13 CST 2014

Hello Heikki -

These could be added as synonyms as is done for some RADIUS attribute definitions.

# Radius.pm
# Implements Radius message packet object
#
# Contains the following additional attributes
#  SendTo
#  StatsTrail, array or refs to statistics hashes
#
# Handles multiple instances of the same attribute
# Handles accounting packets, and authentication of same
# Handles EAP
#