[RADIATOR] TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 Support in Radiator

Nick Lowe nick.lowe at lugatech.com
Fri Nov 7 06:28:32 CST 2014

Thanks!

For info: The documentation for Microsoft's hotfix, which was pushed
out automatically with Windows Update, is incomplete as it lumps
together the Server and Client SCHANNEL SP_PROT flags for the TLS
protocol versions.

These bit flags are better documented for the SCHANNEL_CRED
structure's grbitEnabledProtocols field and are defined in schannel.h

See http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-gb/library/windows/desktop/aa379810.aspx

> Here's one additional document: Microsoft's own documentation for PEAP.
> It seems they still say only TLS 1.0 must be used.

Good catch! I will make contact and suggest that they fix the specification.

Regards,

Nick