[RADIATOR] LDAP forwarding to two Active Directory Servers

CLAdirect - Sergei Kortscheff skortscheff at cladirect.com
Wed May 7 11:46:55 CDT 2014

Hello,

I'm fairly inexperienced with AAA solutions so please forgive me.

I'm presented with the following scenario:

A hotspot service uses forms authentication to validate users against an
Active Directory server, using LDAP port 389, so far so good.

The problem begins when we require to authenticate against two active
directory servers on two separate domains, since the WiFi solution only
allows to associate one single server to authenticate maybe I could use
radiator as a proxy to relay all LDAP data to both Active Directory servers.

Can something like this be done?

Kind regards.
..

<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cladirect.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEzcfNUzM_j0qBuhNZqXfMNJgNzZJEg>

*Sergei Wladimir Kortscheff*
CLAdirect
Field Services

21 Avenida "B" 0-10 zona 15 Vista Hermosa II
Guatemala
23907732
Skortscheff at cladirect.com
www.CLAdirect.com<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.CLAdirect.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEzdvpQgzMd7wXxl7tNgWq339pN-nhw>

*USA - Argentina - Chile - Colombia - Ecuador - Guatemala – México - Panamá
- Perú - Puerto Rico -  Rep. Dominicana - Venezuela*

*AVISO DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD*
Este e-mail contiene información confidencial y legalmente protegida. Está
dirigido solamente al destinatario mencionado en el epígrafe. Si Ud. no es
el destinatario del mensaje, tenga en cuenta que está prohibida cualquier
divulgación, copia, distribución o uso de su contenido. Por favor responda
a este mensaje inmediatamente informando al emisor que ha sido erróneamente
dirigido y luego elimínelo de su sistema. Muchas gracias.

*CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT*
This e-mail contains information that is intended to be confidential and
privileged or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. It is intended only
for the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by
informing the sender that the message was misdirected. After replying,
please erase it from your computer system. Thank you.