[RADIATOR] Some information lost during Diameter to Radius conversion

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Thu Mar 27 14:04:24 CDT 2014

On 03/27/2014 04:57 PM, Arthur wrote:
> In my incoming Diameter Accounting message I have the following part:
>      3GPP-Service-Information: VM.,
>         Subscription-Id: .M.,
>            Subscription-Id-Type: .M., END_USER_SIP_URI
>            Subscription-Id-Data: .M., sip:300000000 at xxxx.xx

> How to add "Subscription-Id-Data" (and possible "Subscription-Id-Type"
> too) to the Radius conversion? Currently it just dropped and I loose
> this information for the further analysis.

Hello Arthur,

please see goodies/diameter-server.cfg and
PostDiaToRadiusConversionHook. This Hook is not documented in the
current reference manual yet, but exists to help to do any custom work
after the default conversion runs. The purpose of the hook is to help
with cases such as yours.

There's also a respective hook from going to Radius back to Diameter.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.