[RADIATOR] Radius proxying to Microsoft NAP/NPS server

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Thu Jun 19 16:43:22 CDT 2014

Hi,

  has anybody used Radiator as a proxy Radius server for Microsoft NAP.   I have WLAN setup with multiple SSIDs and would like to send the radius requests for SSID COMPANY1 to NPS server 1 and for SSID COMPANY2 to server 2 ( e.g. company 1 has a set of NPS rules different to company 2). One reason to do this would be to check on machine through a NPS policy/certifcate and user via smartcard at the same time so I can correlate  the two (e.g. allow company 1 user smartcard login only from COMPANY1 machines) .

Does that make sense ( assuming a Windows laptop environment ) ? Is there a better way to do this ?

Thank you
Markus