[RADIATOR] Radiator / Radmin - EAP TLS certificates on Android phone

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Thu Jun 19 14:17:42 CDT 2014

On 06/19/2014 12:46 AM, Imanol Fuidio wrote:

> I have repeated the test on an iphone with IOS7 configuring a TLS
> profile with the CA in der format. The same problem.
> The log is also in https://gist.github.com/ifdm001/57c03984282f33406aec

Maybe you could try with the certificates that come with Radiator? See
the certificates/ directory in the distribution. Those certificates have
been used with EAP-TLS, so they could help building an initial working
configuration before switching to different certificates.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.