[RADIATOR] Radiator / Radmin - bulk add users

Michael Bellears MBellears at gcomm.com.au
Sun Jun 15 19:16:19 CDT 2014

Excellent - Thanks Hugh.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hugh Irvine [mailto:hugh at open.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, 12 June 2014 4:05 PM
To: Michael Bellears
Cc: radiator at open.com.au
Subject: Re: [RADIATOR] Radiator / Radmin - bulk add users

Hello Michael -

See buildsql in the main Radiator distribution directory.

See also section 10.0 in the Radiator 4.13 reference manual ("doc/ref.pdf").

Here is the help for buildsql:

Radiator-4.13 hugh$ perl buildsql -h

usage: buildsql [-h] -dbsource dbi:drivername:option
    [-dbusername dbusername] [-dbauth auth] [-password | -dbm | -flat]
    [-z] [-u] [-f] [-d username] [-l username] [-t dbmtype]
    [-tablename name] [-v]
    [-username_column columnname]
    [-password_column columnname]
    [-encryptedpassword]
    [-checkattr_column columnname]
    [-replyattr_column columnname] filename ...