[RADIATOR] Trying to get Radiator to work with EAP-TTLS auth

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Thu Jun 5 08:32:52 CDT 2014

On 06/04/2014 07:09 PM, Christopher Chance wrote:
> Ok I copied straight from the goodies (eap_misc I think..) and even used
> certificates and still getting that error

Hello Chris,

as Alan mentioned, the problem should be visible in the Radiator log. It
is most likely near the top, that is, logged when Radiator starts up and
tries to load the EAP modules or when the first PEAP or TTLS message is
received.

With Ubuntu or Debian, for example, you should install:
libnet-ssleay-perl
libdigest-hmac-perl

Also, for MSHCHAP-V2 and MSCHAP you should have
libdigest-md4-perl

Those are the first modules to check.

Thanks,
Heikki