[RADIATOR] Trace level

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Fri Jan 3 06:29:30 CST 2014

On 01/03/2014 02:11 PM, Judy Angel wrote:

> trace 3 only has userid

Hello Judy,

try using Trace 4 and add this global configuration parameter:

PacketDumpOmitAttributes EAP-Message

See the reference manual for more, but the above parameter allows you to
list any attributes that should not be in Trace 4 and 5 dumps.

It's a fairly recent addition, so if you are using Radiator older than
4.10 you would need to do what Alan suggests.

Thanks,
Heikki