[RADIATOR] AuthLog SYSLOG - LogOpt PID

Kurt Bauer kurt.bauer at univie.ac.at
Fri Feb 21 09:58:32 CST 2014

Hi,

I recently tried to integrate Radiator syslog messages into our central
logging tool.
Too easily find the logs from various servers apart I added a custom
LogIdent parameter per Server, which works as expected. The problem now
is, that Radiator appends the pid in square brackets to the LogIdent,
which means, that the central tool identifies a new source whenever
radiator is restarted, as the LogIdent as a whole changes.
Is there away to omit the pid?
I tried with just leaving LogOpt empty, which apparently doesn't work.

Any help would be highly appreciated,
best regards,
Kurt

--
Kurt Bauer <kurt.bauer at univie.ac.at>
Vienna University Computer Center - ACOnet - VIX