[RADIATOR] Cisco NX-OS TACACS+ problems

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Wed Feb 19 09:49:10 CST 2014

On 02/19/2014 04:40 PM, Caporossi, Steve G. wrote:
> We upgraded to version 5.2(9) last weekend and our problem appears to be solved.
>
> Thanks for keeping this on your radar.

Good to hear. Thanks for letting us know the problem was solved.

Maybe NX-OS devices Alexander mentioned are still using a version of
NX-OS that does not have the patch? A quick look tells there are not as
many different software trains as there are/were for IOS, but there are
plenty of minor releases still.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.