[RADIATOR] (P)EAP flow

Garry Shtern Garry.Shtern at twosigma.com
Wed Feb 19 08:48:06 CST 2014

Actually, I was thinking perhaps if the Radiator is getting unexpected packet from the supplicant to challenge the supplicant to restart the negotiation.  If that is possible, then the reject would only be sent if Radiator got all the packets during the exchange but OpenSSL rejected this because of certificate, negotiation or handshake errors.

As for minimizing of unexpected messages, I am definitely with you on this one.