[RADIATOR] R: Tunnel-Preference Round-Roubin

Fabio Prina Fabio.Prina at easynet.com
Thu Feb 13 05:12:41 CST 2014

Hi Heikki,

Really there are not much further details.
My only needed is to return different preference to some static tunnels added  with a DefaultReply.

The hook return:
1st request: 	1:1, 2:2, 3:0
2nd request: 	1:2, 2:0, 3:1
3rd request: 	1:0, 2:1, 3:2
4th request: 	1:1, 2:2, 3:0zaq1
... and so on

So I can manage my task in this way... I'm just wondering if someone else had the same "problem" and in which  way he solved it

Cheers
--
Fabio