[RADIATOR] Recent and upcoming TOTP and HOTP changes in Radiator

Sami Keski-Kasari samikk at open.com.au
Tue Dec 16 05:09:09 CST 2014

Hello,

Radiator 4.14 includes additions to AuthBy SQLTOTP to meet The
Initiative for Open Authentication (OATH) requirements for 'TOTP
Validation Server Specification' *

Radiator 4.14 TOTP implementation has now supports for:
 -6 and 8 digit token
 -HMAC-SHA1, HMAC-SHA256 and HMAC-SHA512
 -per token time step

We are also going to implement 'OTP Credential Import'* to ensure better
interoperability with other vendors.

Once we have credential import support we are also going to certify
Radiator as OATH Certified TOTP and HOTP validation server.
Our goal is to achieve certification during H1/2015.

Best Regards,
 Sami

*http://openauthentication.org/files/download/oathPdf/TOTPValidationServerProfile1.pdf

--