[RADIATOR] SQL Server

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Wed Aug 27 16:11:22 CDT 2014

On 08/27/2014 09:52 AM, Itzik Ben Itzhak wrote:
> My question is, do I have to install SQL express server in the
> installation process or afterwards ?

Hello,

I think this got covered by other channels already, but for list archive
purposes: You can install Radiator before or after MS SQL Server. It
does not matter. You can first, for example, test with text files and
then reconfigure Radiator to use the SQL Server. The server itself can
run on the same or different machine.

> And if not how the product is working and store its data ? in text files?

Text files can be used to store accounting data. You can also store it
in SQL and text files if both are needed.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.