[RADIATOR] Disconnecting Users

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Mon Apr 28 15:32:38 CDT 2014

On 04/28/2014 07:56 PM, Johnson, Neil M wrote:

> How do I disconnect users via RADIUS using RADIATOR ?
>
> My NAS (An aruba-wireless controller) supports RFC 3576.

Hello Neil,

you can first experiment with radpwtst. For example:

radpwtst -trace 4 -noacct -noauth -message_authenticator -code
Disconnect-Request User-Name=mikem another-attr=another-value ...

Once the required attributes are known, you can call radpwtst from a hook.

A more advanced option would be to create an AuthBy RADIUS which gets
called from a Hook to send the request. It will also take care of
retransmissions automatically.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.