[RADIATOR] Preventing Computer/Machine Authentication in AuthBy NTLM

Michael Rodrigues mrodrigues at education.ucsb.edu
Tue Apr 8 15:36:21 CDT 2014

I tried building 4.12.1 and it builds fine without the patches.

When untarring the patches tarball patches-4.12.1-20140407.tar.gz in the
Radiator directory and testing the build, test "1d" fails to pass. Am I
applying the patches correctly? I read that there was information on the
site where the patches are downloaded, but I don't have direct access to
it as a colleague maintains the account.

I'm using:

Digest::MD5 2.53
Digest::MD4 1.9
Digest::SHA 5.70
Net::SSLeay 1.42

perl 5.14.2
linux 3.5
Ubuntu 12.04

I also need to rewrite the outer identity before my AuthBy FILE sections
that check that the user is not on the blacklist. As configured, it will
check their anonymous ID against the blacklist, which does me no good.

Thanks,
Michael

--
Michael Rodrigues