[RADIATOR] Some information lost during Diameter to Radius conversion

Arthur kasjas at hot.ee
Tue Apr 1 13:52:05 CDT 2014

1.04.2014 17:33, Heikki Vatiainen kirjutas:
> On 04/01/2014 02:12 PM, Arthur wrote:
>
>> One mystery (or bug?) needs explaining, though.
>> I have the following Diameter request part:
> Can't really say why you need to use get_attrs. What does your
> dictionary have for MMT-Information and
> Calling-Party-Address-Presentation-Status?
File diameter_attrs.dat has for those AVP's:

VENDORATTR    193    MMT-Information            1061 Grouped
VENDORATTR    193    Calling-Party-Address-Presentation-Status 1141
Unsigned32

To be honest by documentation Calling-Party-Address-Presentation-Status
AVP described as Enumerated.  But I don't need to translate it to the
text values.
AVP Service-Number-Type, which decoded correctly by get_attr has the
same state regarding documentation:
VENDORATTR      193     Service-Number-Type   1307 Unsigned32 #Enumerated

Any ideas? May be you need a complete tcpdump for analysing?

br,
Arthur