[RADIATOR] Converting from using a plaintext users file, to using LDAP

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Sep 25 12:13:24 CDT 2013

Hello Elvind -

Yes your approach will also work - I misunderstood your original question and thought you wanted to retain the AuthBy FILE component.

The AuthBy FILE part would only be to hold the "group" reply attributes, which as you say can also be done with AddToReply in the simple case.

--

Hugh Irvine
hugh at open.com.au

DIAMETER etc.
Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, NetWare etc.