[RADIATOR] Attribute Error Vendor 20942

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Thu Sep 19 04:14:34 CDT 2013

Thanks, Hugh. Looks like I should not trust my memory with dictionary
format. This should be in correct format:

#
# China Telecom-Guangzhou Research and Development Center (Huawei)
#
VENDOR	CNCTC	20942
VENDORATTR	20942	CNCTC-Charging-Type	100	integer
VENDORATTR	20942	CNCTC-Served-MDN	101	string

VALUE	CNCTC-Charging-Type	Post-Paid		1
VALUE	CNCTC-Charging-Type	Pre-Paid		2
VALUE	CNCTC-Charging-Type	Post-Paid-And-Pre-Paid	3

Heikki