[RADIATOR] Radiator LoadBalancing Optimization

Sami Keski-Kasari samikk at open.com.au
Fri Sep 13 05:39:28 CDT 2013

Hello Michael,

CachePasswords doesn't work with EAP, it works only with PAP
authentication. So it won't help you in this situation.

My advice is that you should add more hosts for authentication or if you
have a lot of accounting traffic then it might a good solution if you
have separate instances for accounting and authentication.

Best Regards,
  Sami