[RADIATOR] <AuthLog SYSLOG> on Windows Server ?

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Tue Oct 29 11:10:40 CDT 2013

On 10/29/2013 04:29 PM, Johnson, Neil M wrote:
> My colleague tried it, and had no success. We verified firewall rules, etc.
>
> A packet sniff taken directly on the RADIUS box reveals no SYSLOG
> traffic being sent when expected.

Hello Neil,

try 'LogSock inet' with Windows AuthLog SYSLOG configuration. As Robert
mentioned, buth Log and AuthLog SYSLOG use Sys::Syslog so they should
both work on Windows too. There might be differences between Sys::Syslog
versions, so please let us know which Windows and which Perl
distribution you are using if setting 'LogSock' does not work.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.