[RADIATOR] Custom Error PPPoE

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Tue Oct 8 06:15:59 CDT 2013

On 10/07/2013 03:08 AM, sergio wrote:

> How do I return an ERROR COD customized for PPPoE authentication? I can make PostAuthHook.pl?

Would a Reply-Message attribute do this? I am not sure with is ERROR COD
is, but often Reply-Message is used to return information about failure.

> The error User and password is 691 how to spawn another COD error for Locked User?

Please provide more details and Radiator debug (Trace 4) log showing
what currently happens. Then we would need to better description of what
Radiator needs to reply.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.