[RADIATOR] TACACS peer name

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Wed Nov 27 16:24:25 CST 2013

On 11/27/2013 01:30 PM, Hartmaier Alexander wrote:

>> On 11/25/2013 05:24 PM, Fabio Prina wrote:

>>> Mon Nov 25 14:21:25 2013: ERR: Could not get peer name on
>>> TacacsplusConnection socket: Transport endpoint is not connected
>>> Mon Nov 25 14:21:25 2013: DEBUG: TacacsplusConnection disconnected from :
> We have the same messages in our logs and it might be connected to my
> thread about 'Cisco NX-OS TACACS+ problems'.

I tried adding a sleep between accept and getpeername calls and
disconnecting while radiusd was sleeping, but that did not cause it. In
other words, a quick disconnect before getpeername did not make
getpeername fail so it might be caused by something that happens during
accept.

Do you have FarmSize enabled? I see accept is called a bit differently
for ServerTACACSPLUS than for the other TCP stream servers.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.