[RADIATOR] AuthBy XML HTTP POST?

Sami Keski-Kasari samikk at open.com.au
Wed Nov 27 05:40:32 CST 2013

Hello Michael,

We have already certified interface for Opera Hotel Property Management
System from Micros-Fidelio.

We can consider to add iTesso support to Radiator.
The model could be that you/your customer will pay part of our
development costs and we will add support for iTesso to standard
Radiator distribution. After that we will be responsible to maintain
support module and you/your customer will get updates with standard
Radiator support contract.

Would you like to continue with this model?

If yes, please send us interface document so that we can give an
estimation of costs.

Best Regards,
 Sami