[RADIATOR] Variables

Michael ringo at vianet.ca
Tue Nov 26 14:46:03 CST 2013

oh, sorry, and.....

you need to add these values to the Reply after you authenticate:
AddToReply Class =
"%{Reply:zone},%{Reply:uid},%{Reply:auth-un},%{Reply:old_zone},%U"

These %{Reply:attr} values are my own custom values added to the reply
during authentication and are configured in the users profile.

...Then, the hook pulls them back out later.