[RADIATOR] Missing info from error message

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Nov 26 10:09:50 CST 2013

Hi

As it's complaining about dead server it makes me wonder why you think the upstream is dead.  You have 4.12.1 , ensure you have the latest patches for it and then use the status-server option for those hosts (RADIATOR now supports using status-server for probes rather than just handling queries) .....so long as the other end does ... which they do you'll have a better picture of the remote proxies.

alan