[RADIATOR] TACACS peer name

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Tue Nov 26 03:47:20 CST 2013

On 11/25/2013 05:24 PM, Fabio Prina wrote:

> In my TACACS trace 4 logs I see, not so few, rows like:
>
> Mon Nov 25 14:21:25 2013: ERR: Could not get peer name on
> TacacsplusConnection socket: Transport endpoint is not connected
> Mon Nov 25 14:21:25 2013: DEBUG: TacacsplusConnection disconnected from :

> Do you know why and how I can fix it ?

The call to get peer name is done immediately after a new TCP connection
is accepted from the listen socket pending connection queue.

In other words, the call to get peer name, IP address and other info, is
about the first thing that is done for the new incoming TCP connection.

Do you have IPv6 connections coming in? What else could cause the listen
socket to indicate incoming connection? Which Radiator version, Perl
version and operating system you are using?

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.