[RADIATOR] Missing info from error message

Jethro R Binks jethro.binks at strath.ac.uk
Tue Nov 26 02:55:11 CST 2013

Running 4.12.1, I get:

WARNING: ProxyAlgorithm EAPBALANCE declines to break up an EAP stream
after detecting failure of Host ::

I see from other posts and the source there is supposed to be host and
port information between those colons, but it doesn't seem I get it.  I
can't think that my config can influence this.  Has a bug crept in
somewhere?

"ProxyAlgorithm EAPBALANCE declines to break up an EAP stream after
detecting failure of Host
$host->{Name}:$host->{AuthPort}:$host->{AcctPort}", $p);

By comparison, HASHBALANCE has:

"ProxyAlgorithm HASHBALANCE declines to break up an EAP stream after
failover from
$last_proxy_host->{Name}:$last_proxy_host->{AuthPort}:$last_proxy_host->{AcctPort}
to $desthost->{Name}:$desthost->{AuthPort}:$desthost->{AcctPort}", $p);

Jethro.

Jethro R Binks, Network Manager,
Information Services Directorate, University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK

The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in
Scotland, number SC015263.