[RADIATOR] Variables

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Nov 25 21:21:32 CST 2013

Hello Rohan -

Most if not all of these attributes should be included in the RADIUS accounting stop request, assuming RADIUS accounting is turned on in the NAS device.

Note that there is a difference between “Event-Timestamp” as shown below which may be sent by the NAS, and “Timestamp” which is internal to Radiator.

Have a look at a trace 4 debug to see exactly what you are receiving in the RADIUS accounting requests.