[RADIATOR] Problem with regex, or with Radiator parsing Check Items

Tim Jones tim.jones at fon.com
Fri Nov 22 02:14:54 CST 2013

> try this instead:
>
> <Handler User-Name = "/^1\d{14,15}(\@.+)*$/">
>
> That is, the value must be within double quotes since it contains a comma.

Ah, the way I was reading the doc made it seem that double-quoted values
were for exact matches, and slashes for regexs. I didn't realse you could
put a regex inside double quotes!do

> Yes, that's correct. The reference manual says Handler's checklist is
> formatted the same as check items e.g., in file. The 'Check and Reply
> items' section says that values with commas require double quotes.

Ouch, and here I was thinking I had RTFM! I shall get back to studying it
some more for the next time...

> Thanks,
> Heikki

Many thanks to you,

Tim Jones

*Platform Engineering*

tim.jones at fon.com
Skype: Tim.Jones.Fon

C/ Quintanavides 15. Edificio 2, Planta 1ª
Parque Empresarial Vía Norte, de Metrovacesa
28050 Las Tablas. Madrid