[RADIATOR] <AuthLog SYSLOG> on Windows Server ?

Johnson, Neil M neil-johnson at uiowa.edu
Wed Nov 13 13:39:22 CST 2013

Heikki,

Can you specify more than one SYSLOG host to send messages to ?

We would like to send messages to two different servers for redundancy.

I tried adding a second IP address to the LogHost attribute, but it
doesn't seem to work.

For <AuthLog SYSLOG> I just created a second <AuthLog> section with a
different Identifier pointing at the other server, but that seems kind of
inelegant.

Thanks.

-Neil

--