[RADIATOR] Custom AuthBy Identifier not being picked up

Tim Jones tim.jones at fon.com
Wed May 22 06:04:40 CDT 2013

Turns out the initialize method wasn't calling its super :(

Just re-added the below line and it worked.

$self->SUPER::initialize;

Many thanks,

Tim Jones
*Technology & Quality
*
**
**
tim.jones at fon.com
Skype: Tim.Jones.Fon

C/ Quintanavides 15. Edificio 2, Planta 1ª
Parque Empresarial Vía Norte, de Metrovacesa
28050 Las Tablas. Madrid