[RADIATOR] Additonal Aruba (14823) dictionary attributes

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Fri May 17 15:26:58 CDT 2013

On 05/17/2013 04:06 PM, Michael Hulko wrote:
> should be:  VENDORATTR      14823   Aruba-AirGroup-Shared-Role
>  26  string

Thanks for these. The gaps in the numbers made me think there might be
more definitions and I managed to found them. The Aruba VSAs in the
default dictionary now cover numbers 1-33 (except of 13 which seems not
to be defined).

I made a note about the downloadable dictionary. Currently the easiest
way is to get the latest patch .tar.gz and get the dictionary from
there, as you mentioned.

Thanks!
Heikki