[RADIATOR] Radiator and NavisRadius USS

rohan.henry at cwjamaica.com rohan.henry at cwjamaica.com
Wed May 1 22:24:10 CDT 2013

Agreed. The ultimate plan is to use a session database. But for now I need to integrate Radiator into our current platform using the easiest and simplest approach. I am also exploring options for configuring NavisRadius to use a session database instead of USS. So whichever I am able to accomplish will do just fine.

Rohan