[RADIATOR] Radiator and NavisRadius USS

rohan.henry at cwjamaica.com rohan.henry at cwjamaica.com
Wed May 1 11:30:19 CDT 2013

The plan is to replace NavisRadius but want to integrate Radiator into the production environment as a test run.

NavisRadius servers are configured to use a USS (NavisRadius Universal State Server installed on a separate server). I was hoping to get Radiator to use the USS. Eventually we would be using a sessions database.

Rohan