[RADIATOR] 802.1x , EAP error

Jeffrey Lee jleefw at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 06:24:02 CDT 2013

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the reply... was referring to proxy for EAP authentication, not
the usual proxy AAA.

Hi Heikki,

It seems that if I forward all EAP request to foreign AAA, I won't be able
to capture the accounting logs since my proxy server won't be able to see
the inner request.

Would setting up EAP authentication on my AAA be a better option and only
forward AAA (without EAP) to the foreign AAA?
If so, how do I configure this, assuming it's EAP-PEAP ?

Thanks,
Jeff