[RADIATOR] Handler type Stop/Alive distinguished processing

Michael ringo at vianet.ca
Wed Mar 27 12:25:12 CDT 2013

AuthByPolicy has to do with the processing of the AuthBy's in Handlers,
not the handlers themselves.  Radiator will process the Handlers in
order they are in the config file, and will only process the first
match. that's it.  If you want to do multiple things with the same
packet, you would have to configure only 1 Handler, and multiple
AuthBy's to do more than one thing with a packet.

Michael