[RADIATOR] vlan change for EAP clients with external radiusserver

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Mar 22 14:02:56 CDT 2013

Hi,

> Question:
> How to set the vlan-attribute for external authenticated users?

AddToReply

> I only can stripoff and add reply-items for all external users but not for a specific user depending on his MAC-address......

Ar Hook, specifically a PostAuthHook. fire off a PERL script in the PostAuth that sets eg VLAN depending on the
Calling-Station-Id of the client. the authentication is happening remotely...but the person
is local so this value wont be accidentally missing.   but what purpose is this for? is this
something that eg the eduroam 'CUI' requirement is for?

hooks.txt in the goodies directory for initial path to follow.....

alan