[RADIATOR] Microsoft AV (Was Re: EAP PEAP Authentication Failing)

Johnson, Neil M neil-johnson at uiowa.edu
Thu Jun 27 14:47:44 CDT 2013

Well, according to our server support folks, they performed this same procedure on our other 8 RADIUS servers and didn't have any issues.

They were using SCCM (Microsoft's System Center Configuration Manager) to automate the uninstall and re-install of the software rather than a manual process. I wonder if performing the actions by hand would make a difference.

Since it appears to be one box, I'm assuming there was something wrong with it before the upgrade and it should be wiped and reinstalled from scratch.

-Neil
--
Neil Johnson
Network Engineer