[RADIATOR] Microsoft AV (Was Re: EAP PEAP Authentication Failing)

Johnson, Neil M neil-johnson at uiowa.edu
Thu Jun 27 13:11:21 CDT 2013

Well we rolled back to an image of the system made the day before the
change and it started working.

AndŠ we managed to break it again uninstalling Symantec and installing
Microsoft's Anti-virus like we did before.

I agree that something is hosing the network stackŠ.

Definitely not a RADIATOR problem, but a just a cautionary note to others
running RADIATOR under windows 2008 R2 (64) to test software installs and
patches.

-Neil

--
Neil Johnson