[RADIATOR] IPv6 equivalent to 0.0.0.0

Antonio Querubin tony at lavanauts.org
Fri Jun 21 13:42:27 CDT 2013

On Fri, 21 Jun 2013, Mueller, Jason C wrote:

> Heikki,
>
> That works. Thanks for the info, as I did not find it in the reference
> manual. I just looked, and my reference manual is a PDF from 2008. I
> will update ASAP.
>
> Thanks again.

Beware.  Different OS use different defaults for bindv6only.  Most Linux
I've seen leave it off, whereas BSD systems default it to on (the IETF/RFC
Socket API standard is to leave it off).  So if you have a mixed OS
environment you'll need to account for the difference in behaviour.

Antonio Querubin
e-mail:  tony at lavanauts.org
xmpp:  antonioquerubin at gmail.com