[RADIATOR] Radiator & Debian Wheezy = memory problem?

Christian Kratzer ck-lists at cksoft.de
Wed Jun 19 13:09:24 CDT 2013

Hi,

On Wed, 19 Jun 2013, Michael wrote:
> I have this problem too.  Radiator slowly consumes more and more memory as
> the weeks go by.  Restarting it brings it back down.  I have asked this
> question to, but also got the same answers you did.  Not a radiator problem.

then please show us your configuration and perhaps some logs and we
might be able to hint you in the right direction.

Without any insight in how you are using radiator we cannot help.

Greetings
Christian

> On 19/06/13 05:04 AM, Kurt Bauer wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> since upgrading one of our radius-servers to Debain 7 (Wheezy) we
>> expierence serious memory problems, namely Radiator eating up all the
>> available memory over time (see attached graph). We have a few Radiator
>> installations running and the ones on Debian Squeeze behave fine.
>> Radiator 4.11 plus latest patches
>> Perl v5.14.2 (as packaged in Wheezy)
>>
>> Any similar experiences or hints why this could be? Restarting Radiator
>> every few days rectifies the situation but is not the way we want to run
>> the service ;-)
>>
>> Thanks for your help,
>> best regards,
>> Kurt
>>

>> --
>> Kurt Bauer <kurt.bauer at univie.ac.at>
>> Vienna University Computer Center - ACOnet - VIX
>> Universitaetsstrasse 7, A-1010 Vienna, Austria, Europe
>> Tel: ++43 1 4277 - 14070 (Fax: - 814070)  KB1970-RIPE

Christian Kratzer                      CK Software GmbH
Email:   ck at cksoft.de                  Wildberger Weg 24/2
Phone:   +49 7032 893 997 - 0          D-71126 Gaeufelden
Fax:     +49 7032 893 997 - 9          HRB 245288, Amtsgericht Stuttgart
Web:     http://www.cksoft.de/         Geschaeftsfuehrer: Christian Kratzer