[RADIATOR] Radiator & Debian Wheezy = memory problem?

Kurt Bauer kurt.bauer at univie.ac.at
Wed Jun 19 04:04:46 CDT 2013

Hi,

since upgrading one of our radius-servers to Debain 7 (Wheezy) we
expierence serious memory problems, namely Radiator eating up all the
available memory over time (see attached graph). We have a few Radiator
installations running and the ones on Debian Squeeze behave fine.
Radiator 4.11 plus latest patches
Perl v5.14.2 (as packaged in Wheezy)

Any similar experiences or hints why this could be? Restarting Radiator
every few days rectifies the situation but is not the way we want to run
the service ;-)

Thanks for your help,
best regards,
Kurt

--
Kurt Bauer <kurt.bauer at univie.ac.at>
Vienna University Computer Center - ACOnet - VIX